The second day of racing promised a big improvement on the day before when it was impossible to race – too much wind![more]

Unfortunately the forecast morning wind (from the north) failed to materialize – ensuring everyone had a long wait until the thermal breeze moved in. When the wind arrived, prompting the race committee to call out the racers, they were met with very unstable conditions, and further delays due to abandoned races and resetting of courses.

The race committees persisted, and at the end of a very long day – the u17 girls came off water after 8.00 pm! – 2 races were completed for all divisions and groups.  However, there were lots of protests so a busy night at the club . . . First possible start tomorrow at 12.00 hrs.

Provisional results after 2 races before validation and hearings!

Raceboard Master / Raceboard Youth /