Competitors, coaches and parents are reminded to check if they are required to apply for a visa for entry to the USA.[more]

Click here for countries that participate in the Visa Waiver Program for USA.

If your country is not listed then you will need to apply for a visa. You will need a letter of invitation from the host club, officially inviting you to participate in the championships.

You must present this letter of invitation to the US Embassy in your country.

Let us know if you need an invitation letter –

For further information on US visa requirements visit: